Sonntag, 20. Januar 2013

We are all addicted to something that takes away the pain!

Is it possible to be tough enough to get over those uncountable fucking downs just because of you?
I think not. All my efforts to get closer to you are in vain. You gave me the feeling to be beautiful in such a weird way. Everytime you huged me, I felt unbreakable. But that was all in my mind. Not even the littlest peace of hope you spread, turned into reality. I feel really betrayed, you fuckin' motherfucker! You lied to me, maybe because the truth hurts so much more.
I'm feeling so lonely. You said, you'd always be there for me but you let me alone. I'm going to die alone!
Have fun, but you have to know I do not wish the best for you. Hopefully this won't last to long, hopefully! And if you ever, you ever need help, I will not be there for YOU cause I will leave you alone as you did it with me - a hardfaced queen of misadventure!
I'm done. And I do my best to impress you in a way you will regret to have me not by your side!

Hoping you guys are doing so much better!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen